£12.50 inc P & P U.K. and Ireland
The Palestinian flag was originally designed by Sharif Hussein for the Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire in 1916. In 1917, it was raised as the flag of the Arab National Movement. On October 18, 1948, the all-Palestine Government readopted the flag in Gaza and the Arab League subsequently recognized it as the flag of the Palestinian people. It was again officially adopted as the flag of the Palestinian people by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964. On November 15, 1988 the PLO adopted the flag as the flag of the State of Palestine. Today the flag is flown widely by Palestinians and their supporters.
Length 150cm x width 100cm (approx 60″ x 30″)
ONE HUNDRED PER CENT of all monies collected with our Campaign goes back to Palestine